Catching The Itch

Welcome to my blog, with fashion being 'the itch' my blog is based around news, events and the newest looks in the industry. Hope you like what you read and see and become a follower xx

Monday 21 February 2011

Even though at the time a didnt know it fashion and costume has always been apart of my life from a young age. I have always got my idea's of fashion from costume, by watching pride and prejudice and revelling in the intricate details and fine fabrics to dressing up as Star War's charater trying to peice together ecccentric shapes and putting on crazy make up. If you had'nt noticed I was'nt your average child.

I love the diversity of costume, how sometimes it can be entirely unpractical and never ever to be seen on the high street. It can be whatever you want it to be.

This years Bafta for best costume was awarded to Alice in Wonderland. The film uses a twist on british fashion  from the mid 1800's but dramatises the shapes and styles in ecentric manors.


No comments:

Post a Comment