Catching The Itch

Welcome to my blog, with fashion being 'the itch' my blog is based around news, events and the newest looks in the industry. Hope you like what you read and see and become a follower xx

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Love Chloe, well they love you x


Season after season I wait for Chloe's newest scent sensation. So if your anthing like me your in luck. Chloe's newest perfume 'Love Chloe' it my favourite perfume at the moment, so when i found out that The Perfume Shop are offering a free Chloe clutch when you buy a 50ml or bigger bottle I was over the moon. Get shopping quick because the offer ends 3rd of April. What makes the offer even more magical is that the bag doesnt consist of the words eau de toilette so you can get away with showing it to your friends and pretending you have a very expensive Chloe clutch. So shh! keep it a secret.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment