Catching The Itch

Welcome to my blog, with fashion being 'the itch' my blog is based around news, events and the newest looks in the industry. Hope you like what you read and see and become a follower xx

Friday 25 February 2011

Say 'Hello' to Fahion

On many occassion's my friends and family have had the displeasure of my non-stop rants about the misjustice brands such as 'Hollister' cause. Some things (well many things) about the stores touch nerves. I have no problem with the clothes, fashion is always a message and a image but its the message and image stores such as these convey that gets me.

The brand  puts the priorities of fashion in behind it's image which im my opinion loathes average people. As if to say 'you wear this you'll look rich'
There's no diversity in the clothing yet people que for hours just for a tops which reads 'Abercrombie and Fitch' which what? gives them a sense of superiority.

I have no problem with people choice of clothes just these brands choice of image.

No comments:

Post a Comment